Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ Статистика

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: wsyl 3 TSX Stocks That Could Generate Massive Returns
 Сообщение Добавлено: 27 сен 2024, 03:59 

Kjiy TSX Today: Top 5 Canadian Stocks to Watch on Wednesday, October 20
Market correctio stanley cup ns are not easy to sit through. Even experienced investors who lived through the dot-com bubble of 1995-2001, the global financial crisis of 2007-2008, and the pandemic market crash of 2020 can feel butterflies in their stomachs when the mark stanley cups et falls significantly.That said, there are safe stocks for a market drop. These stocks have below-market volatility, robust balance sheets, and persistent earnings growth in the long run. Here are some examples of safe C stanley cup anadian stocks.Fortis stockNot only is Fortis TSX:FTS NYSE:FTS a low-volatility stock, but it also has the other good qualities listed earlier, and then some. Yahoo Finance indicates that its recent beta is 0.11. This means that if the stock market rises or falls 1%, Fortis stock will rise or fall about 0.11%, which is hardly any volatility. In fact, while the Canadian and U.S. stock markets have dropped in the last month or longer, Fortis stock seemingly hasn ;t been hit by the downdraft at all. The regulat Wpbv This Colombian Girl-Boss Leads Medical Cannabis
Premium Brands Holdings Corp. TSX:PBH closed its $237 million acquisition of Oberto Brands on May 31. A day earlier, it announced that it had acquired Concord Premium Meats Ltd., a Toronto-based manufacturer of deli meats and other protein-related food products.I don t know about you, but I ve lost track of how many acquisitions Concord Premium Meats President and CEO George Paleologou has made in recent years. What I c stanley quencher an tell you is what he s most certainly not done.Premium Brands is in my opinion聽Canada s finest food stock and will continue to be so for years to come.The only bad thing you could say about Prem stanley mugs ium Brands at this point is that it s having an off year on the TSX, up just 12%, which is well short of its 10-year average of 26% and down from i stanley cup ts April all-time high of $121.15.Given that its stock has lost some of its momentum in 2018, I thought I d revisit the stock to figure out why investors have soured on it. Is it just that investors are worried about its abi

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм