Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ Статистика

Список форумов » Сервис » О конференции

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: Insights on Dump Trailer Leasing: Manufacturers and Managing
 Сообщение Добавлено: 07 июн 2024, 14:41 

Hey everybody,

Do any of you folks rent dump trailers for your enterprise, or do you use dump trailers for personal or commercial use? I'm always curious about understanding how others in the industry are handling their fleets and what brands you're having success with.

I wanted to share my thoughts on Top Shelf Trailers. My name is Jesse, and I manage a dump trailer rental business out of Atlanta. After a lot of looking around and comparisons, I decided to go with Top Shelf Trailers for my whole business, and it has been a wonderful decision.

I now have four of their 7x14x4 14k dump trailers, all equipped with ramps, tarp, and a spare tire. The best part? I spent only $10,495 for each. I went to Florida to pick up my first trailer, but they shipped the other three at incredibly low rates, which was a huge bonus.

Their trailers have been extremely trustworthy and have made a significant difference in my operations. If you're thinking about a new dump trailer, I highly recommend giving them a call at (888) 654-3587.

Looking forward to your thoughts and experiences!

Список форумов » Сервис » О конференции