Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ Статистика

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: dcbr Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine protects for at least 6 mo
 Сообщение Добавлено: 07 окт 2024, 15:51 
Xkng Florida 4th in US for number of vehicles on the road with rolled-back odometers
Asa Hutchinson, a Republican candidate in the 2024 presidential race, spoke with Scripps News on Thursday after former President Donald Trump pleaded not guilty to charges including conspiracy and o stanley cup bstruction in connection with the January 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.Hutchinson spoke about what the indictment means to the voters who are watching the 2024 Republican presidential field.Donald Trump holdsa commanding leadin early polling of GOP voters. Hutchinson says the Republican electorate won t come around to other candidates unless someone speaks out and talks the truth and showcases that what Donald Trump did on January 6 is unacceptable and that the Republican Party should be about the rule of law and accountability and justice. For now, Hutchinson says, it s too stanley cup early to see the Jan. 6 charges have much effect on voter sentim stanley cup ent 鈥攂ut that is likely to change. In Iowa, I spoke to an incredible great tonight and there s really two tracks going on. As I spoke to them and they asked questions to me, Trump did not come up the indictments did not come up. They were focused on the alternative candidate, and what do they believe. They wanted to hear about ideas for the future, Hut Gikq Baby dolphin rescued off Florida coast cannot return to the wild
BUTTE 鈥?Rep. Greg Gianforte honored two Butte veterans on Friday 鈥?Haro adidas originals ld Pete Godtland who served in the army in WWII, and Navy nurse Eileen Greb who served in Vietnam. I didnt expect anything like this at all, for him to come all the way over here to honor me, said Godtland.Both received the Montana Congressional Veteran Commendation. Godtland, 93, served in th nike dunk e Pacific theater during the war. I came into Okinawa in the infantry as a replacement and they threw me right on the front lines and the old timers kept me alive, he said.Godtland has spent the past 20 years honoring his fellow veterans by playing the trumpet with the honor guard at veterans events and funerals. In rain, snow or shine, whatever comes up, Godtland said. Im so thankful for the honor guard to say the last salute to the ve ugg terans, which is a great honor and we take it very serious. Greb cared for the wounded during the Vietnam war, and shes delighted to be recognized on Vietnam Veterans Day. She said its important for veterans of that war to be recognized and appreciated. That it is absolutely important because if youre not valued by others, we have a hard time valuing ourselves, said Greb.Both Godtland

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм