Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ Статистика

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: cnrz DOJ files sweeping antitrust lawsuit against Ticketmast
 Сообщение Добавлено: Вчера, 09:30 

Sbqd Trump allies make another push to change Nebraska s Electoral College law
It s been two years since the Supreme C stanley cup ourt overturned Roe v. Wade, ending the constitutional right to an abortion that women had for nearly half a century. Since then, the issue has been taken to state legislatures, with some codifying the right and others enacting intense bans. The issue has also become part of a tragic story that many women have come to share 鈥?like the three women who took to the Democratic National Convention stanley cup stage Monda stanley cup y night. Each described the effects their state s abortion ban had on their health: Amanda Zurawski first described how she nearly died after being sent home while in premature labor. Hadley Duvall spoke third, sharing how she could have been forced to give birth at the age of 12 after being raped by her stepfather. Speaking second, Kaitlyn Joshua spoke of being turned away from two hospitals in Louisiana that didn t know how to provide the care she needed while miscarrying. My husband and I were expecting our second child. Our daughter, Lauren, couldn t wait to be a big sister. I was getting ready for her 4th birthday party when something didn t feel right, Joshua told the crowd. Two emergency rooms sent me away. Because of Louisiana s abor Udec Lewis and Clark County shifting to smaller COVID vaccine clinics
Two Republican senators met with civil rights attorney Ben Crump and families of Black Americans killed by police.Senators Tim Scott and Lindsey Graham, both from South Carolina, discussed potential ways Congress can address police reform with Crump, who salomon represents the familie reebok s of George Floyd, Daunte Wright, Andrew Brown Jr. and other Black people who have been killed in altercations with police. They promised them that they were going to try to make meaningful legislation in their families names, Crump said So this was about them understanding that this is very real to all of us. The families of George Floyd, Botham Jean and Eric Garner were among those who shared their stories.A bipartisan group of lawmakers met Thursday to discuss more ideas for police reform as the George Floyd Justice In Policing Act is stuck in the S yeezy enate.Among the changes spelled out in the bill: The banning of chokeholds and no-knock warrants, requiring officers to intervene when colleagues use excessive force, ending a legal statute that prevents officers from being held liable for on-job violations and creating a public police misconduct registry.Trending stories at NewsyJuror In Derek Chauvin Murder

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм