Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ Статистика

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: vkyl Canada Recovery Benefit and Employment Insurance: How t
 Сообщение Добавлено: Вчера, 13:43 

Kzux RRSP Investors: 2 Ways to Withdraw Tax-Free
The SP/TSX Composite Index rose 201 points on October 14. The top performers on the day were the energy and base metals sectors. Some economists have warned of a potential market pullback in the face of rising inflation and a slowing recovery. Today, I want to discuss how some Canadians may want to spend some extra cash in their portfolios. With that, below are two exchange-traded funds ETFs that look promising for the long term.Why you should gobble up shares of this automation-focused ETF stanley cup In late August, I d looked a stanley romania t some of the top TSX stocks to snatch up as the summer wound down stanley cups . One of those stocks is linked with the development of factory automation. Indeed, this is a space that Canadian investors should seek exposure to in 2021 and beyond.Horizons Robotics and Automation ETF TSX:RBOT seeks exposure to equities that are involved in the development of robotics and/or artificial intelligence AI . In April, Grand View Research projected that the global robotic process auto Rctw Warren Buffett: Here s How He Did in 2020
The terrible events which have continued to unfold relating to the coronavirus outbreak have shocked global finan stanley cup cial markets and for good reason. Significant shutdowns in China in and around the Hubei province have impacted stanley cup global demand for a range of goods.Energy and commodities stocks, in particular, have been impacted. In this article, I ;m going to discuss why I believe energy stocks represent decent value after this repricing, but I ;d wait on commodity producers for a little while.Ja stanley drinking cup nuary Chinese fuel consumption has been estimated to have decreased approximately 20% year over year. This is a truly incredible figure given the size of the country economy and importance to the global economy.The important question is this: Is demand shock is likely to continue for a prolonged period, or will it be considered a one-time event I am of the belief that this dramatic reduction in near-term demand is indeed a black swan event. I believe this is unlikely to con

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм