Регистрация    Вход    Форум    Поиск    FAQ Статистика

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: eadx Montana man wins 300-mile Race to the Sky
 Сообщение Добавлено: Сегодня, 00:14 

Lxqx Uptown Butte draws a few St. Patrick s Day revelers despite coronavirus
Homicide and crime numbers sparked to historic levels with the onset of the pandemic, but new data shows the rates are trending downward 鈥?a hopeful sign the steady increase is over, though not back to where levels were pre-COVID.Analysis of 30 U.S. cities by theCouncil on Criminal Justicefound there were 202 fewer homicides so far in 2023, a 9.4% drop compared to the first half of last year.The numbers were lower than the2021 peakand definitely lower than the 2020 jump of 29%, according to the FBI, which was the largest one-year jump since the agency started counting.But therates reportedthis week were still on average 24% higher than 2019 numbers. And even if the numbers did reach the 2019 rate, that rate was still 15% higher than in 2014, when homicide rates were recorded at their lowest since World War II. The decline we see across the major crime categories is encouraging, but our country should not be comfortable withrates of violencethat continue to claim thousands of lives each year, said Richard Rosenfeld, co-author of the study an stanley cup d a professor of criminology and criminal justice at the University of Missouri-St. Lo stanley cup uis.The study was limite stanley cup d to accessible data from 37 U.S. Wnfm More of this through Memorial Day Weekend
THORNTON, Colo.鈥?While most are going to bed nice and warm, tenants in a Colorado apartment complex dont have that luxury. The heat in some of the buildings is off and they have no idea when its coming back on.Lindsey Underwood has lived in the Renaissance 88 apartment complex in Thornton, Colorado, for 11 years. Her stove is on, but she isnt baking 鈥?shes surviving. In order to salomon kind of heat up my apartment I have my oven on and oven door sl ugg ightly open, Underwood explains.Shes been without heat for nearly four days inside her low-income apartment. Colorado has been experiencing frigid weather this week, with highs on Wednes nike dunk day expected to reach only 20 degrees and lows close to zero. Just because this is income-based ... we are still people, we still deserve to be warm, too, Underwood said.Underwood does have hot water. Up until early Tuesday, that was something Patty Orzechowski lived weeks without. This is our home and we should be able, like anyone else, to go take a hot shower. My body hurts so bad and I cant even get a hot shower Orzechowski said.Annette Archuleta says s

Список форумов » 45.155.207.140 » Флейм